This document refers to personal data, which is defined as information concerning any living person (a natural person who hereafter will be called the Data Subject) that is not already in the public domain.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) seeks to protect and enhance the rights of data subjects. These rights cover the safeguarding of personal data, protection against the unlawful processing of personal data and the unrestricted movement of personal data within the EU. It should be noted that GDPR does not apply to information already in the public domain.
KIDZ KITCHEN Ltd uses the information collected from you to honour our contractual obligations in providing food to your school, make telephone contact and to email you regarding your orders. By registering with KIDZ KITCHEN Ltd and opting in to receive our weekly email order reminder, you consent to KIDZ KITCHEN Ltd maintaining a dialogue with you until you opt out, which you can do at any stage. KIDZ KITCHEN Ltd also acts on behalf of its client schools in the capacity of data processor. When working exclusively as a data processor KIDZ KITCHEN Ltd will be acting on the instruction of its client schools.
Some personal data may be collected about you from the forms you complete, from records of our correspondence and phone calls and details of your visits to our website, including but not limited to personally identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. KIDZ KITCHEN Ltd may from time to time use such information to identify its visitors. KIDZ KITCHEN Ltd may also collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. We may also receive information about you from our client schools or other education sectors.
Google Analytics – This allows us to look at useful data about the visitors we have had to our website.
- __utma determines unique visitors
- __utmb determines page views
- __utmc determines session status
- __utmz determines the referral used by the visitor to reach our site
- __utmv custom cookies not usually in use
- __utmx custom cookies not usually in use
Google does not share any information that could personally identify any users, the information we see in analytics is anonymous.
To read more about Google’s cookies visit https://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookiea
KIDZ KITCHEN Ltd will only collect the information needed so that it can provide you with your children’s meal orders and send weekly reminder emails and/or other order queries. We will not sell or broker your data.
Lawful basis for processing any personal data
To meet KIDZ KITCHEN Ltd’ contractual obligations to clients.
Kidz Kitchen collects only the minimum amount of information required to enable us to honour our contractual obligation in providing the client school and children with school meals.
Legitimate interests pursued by KIDZ KITCHEN Ltd
To promote the services offered by KIDZ KITCHEN Ltd.
By registering online and completing the information fields requested, you are consenting to KIDZ KITCHEN Ltd processing your personal data for the purposes outlined. You can withdraw consent at any time by emailing email@example.com or writing to us, see last section for full contact details. However by withdrawing your consent, we will not be able to complete your orders.
You will also be requested to review your email preferences on a yearly basis, by failing to do so you will be withdrawing consent and you will no longer receive any marketing (weekly order reminder) emails.
KIDZ KITCHEN Ltd do not sell, broker or pass on information gained from your engagement with us without your consent. However, KIDZ KITCHEN Ltd may disclose your Personal Information to meet legal obligations, regulations or valid governmental request. The agency may also enforce its Terms and Conditions, including investigating potential violations of its Terms and Conditions to detect, prevent or mitigate fraud or security or technical issues; or to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of KIDZ KITCHEN Ltd, its clients and/or the wider community.
KIDZ KITCHEN Ltd will process personal data during the duration of any contract and will continue to store only the personal data needed for 24 months after the contract has expired to meet any legal obligations. After 24 months any personal data not needed will no longer be retained.
Data is held in the United Kingdom using different (multiple) servers. KIDZ KITCHEN Ltd does not store personal data outside the EEA.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point whilst KIDZ KITCHEN Ltd is in possession of or processing your personal data, all data subjects have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
Note that some of the choices or changes you may ask us to make may impact our ability to maintain your account or provide you with your orders and may lead to your account being closed. We will notify you if such action is necessary.
In the event that KIDZ KITCHEN Ltd refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why, which you have the right to legally challenge.
KIDZ KITCHEN Ltd at your request can confirm what information it holds about you and how it is processed
You can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation (KIDZ KITCHEN Ltd) that has determined how and why to process your data.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of KIDZ KITCHEN Ltd or a third party such as one of its clients, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Data Protection Regulator).
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
To access what personal data is held, identification will be required
KIDZ KITCHEN Ltd will accept the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested: a copy of your driving license, passport, birth certificate and a utility bill not older than three months. A minimum of one piece of photographic ID listed above and a supporting document is required. If KIDZ KITCHEN Ltd is dissatisfied with the quality, further information may be sought before personal data can be released.
All requests should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 01522 536450 or writing to us at the address further below.
In the event that you wish to make a compliant about how your personal data is being processed KIDZ KITCHEN Ltd or its partners, you have the right to complain to KIDZ KITCHEN Ltd’ Director. If you do not get a response within 30 days you can complain to the Data Protection Regulator.
The details for each of these contacts are:
KIDZ KITCHEN Ltd, attention of the DIRECTOR
Units 4 & 6 Great Northern Terrace
Telephone 01522 536450 or email: email@example.com
DATA PROTECTION REGULATOR
Information Commissioners Office
Telephone: 0303 123 1113 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org